
| Birth name | Kirk Lee Hammett |
|---|---|
| Born | November 18, 1962 San Francisco, California, USA |
| Genres | Thrash metal, speed metal, heavy metal, hard rock |
| Occupations | Musician, songwriter |
| Instruments | Guitar, bass, |
| Years active | 1979–present |
| Labels | Warner Bros., Elektra, Vertigo, Megaforce |
| Associated acts | Metallica, Exodus, Spastik Children |
| Website | Metallica Website |
Kirk Lee Hammett (born November 18, 1962) is the lead guitarist and a songwriter in the band Metallica and has been a member of the band since 1983. Before joining Metallica he formed and named the band Exodus. In 2003 Kirk Hammett was ranked 11th in Rolling Stone's list - The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time.
Born on November 18, 1962 in San Francisco to a Filipina mother (Chefela) and an Irish Merchant Marine father. Kirk Hammett attended De Anza High School in Richmond, California.
After picking up a 1978 Fender Stratocaster copy, Hammett attempted to customize his sound with various guitar parts, eventually falling for a 1974 Gibson Flying V. Hammett also took a job at Burger King as a youth before quitting once he saved enough money for his Marshall amplifier.
Hammett's musical interests eventually drew him into the fledgling thrash metal genre. In 1980, he formed the group Exodus with vocalist Paul Baloff, guitarist Gary Holt, bassist Geoff Andrews, and drummer Tom Hunting. He played on Exodus' 1982 Demo. Exodus was a crucial early player in the Bay Area thrash movement.
Hammett was invited to join Metallica following the dismissal of the band's original lead guitarist Dave Mustaine in 1983. This was prior to the recording of Kill 'Em All. At the time Hammett was taking private guitar lessons from the now-famous Joe Satriani.Hammett has written and contributed riffs for Metallica songs since the mid-1980s (particularly in the 1990s during the Load era). One of these riffs, used in "Enter Sandman" became one of Metallica's most popular songs. It was the first track and first single on Metallica's self-titled Black Album and was ranked 399th on Rolling Stone's list of the greatest songs of all time.
The bridge for "Creeping Death" was originally an Exodus riff that Hammett took with him to Metallica.
Hammett is also known for always having his picking hand taped up. During the course of a full tour, due to constantly palm muting and fast picking, the palm of his hand takes sizable abuse.
Hammett's playing style is noted for his extensive use of the wah-wah pedal in his solos. Hammett says "The wah-wah is an extension of my personality." Hammett's use of the wah-pedal hadn't been featured in recent Metallica solos, but has seen a resurgence in his solos on the newest album, Death Magnetic.
Hammett initially wanted to have guitar solos on Metallica's 2003 album, St. Anger, but drummer Lars Ulrich and producer Bob Rock thought that the solos did not sound right in the songs. He later admitted himself, "We tried to put in solos but they sounded like an afterthought so we left them out".
On April 4, 2009, Kirk, along with Metallica bandmates Lars Ulrich, James Hetfield, and Robert Trujillo and former Metallica bandmates Jason Newsted and the late Cliff Burton, were inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. In 2009 Hammett supplied the foreword to British author Joel McIver's book To Live Is To Die: The Life And Death Of Metallica's Cliff Burton.
" Fade To Black "
P - pull off.
H - hammer on.
T - tap - fret at note shown, tap at note in brackets.
.---. - sustained note.
sl - slide.
vibrato - vibrate string.
)\ - bend and release
/ \
) - string bend
/
// - repeat previous beat (used for 1/16 notes)
'/, - repeat previous measure
x - rake strings
P.M.---- palm mute
Trill-Very rapid alternate between the two notes indicated by hammering and pulling off.
Bm(flat 6) Bm/A Bm(flat 6) A/C#
Rhy. Fig 1 (acoustic guitar) end Rhy Fig 1
let ring------------------------]
e |----------------|---------------|---------------|---------------|
B |----------------|---------------|---------------|---------------|
G |-----0----------|----0----------|----0----------|----2----------|
D |---4---4---4---4|--4---4---4---4|--4---4---4---4|--2---2---2---2|
A |-2-------2---5--|0-------0---5--|2-------2---5--|4-------4---0--|
E |----------------|---------------|---------------|---------------|
(Kirk Hammet)Electric Guitar w/dis. comes in on the second time
while RHY FIG 1 continues to play
.--------------.
sl sl vibrato ' P P sl H P `
e |-----]---------------|---------------|------------------------------I
B |---7-]-7-8-/10--8--10|-12--10--8--10^^^^^--12--10--8\7--8--7-------I
G |- 7--]---------------|---------------|-------------------------9----I
D |/9---]9--------------|---------------|------------------------------I
A |-----]---------------|---------------|------------------------------I
E |-----]---------------|---------------|------------------------------I
H .---. sl P sl vibrato
e |---------------------|-------------|----------|----------------|-----------|
B |-7--8--7-----7-------|-------------|---------8|-7------------8/|10^^^^^^^^-|
G |----------9-----9--7-|-----------7\|6--7--6---|----------------|-----------|
D |---------------------|7--9--(9)\---|----------|----------------|-----------|
A |---------------------|-------------|----------|----------------|-----------|
E |---------------------|-------------|----------|----------------|-----------|
The fast part---------------------------------------- full )\
P / \ vibrato
e |-----14-|19--14----------15--14-----------------------------|--------------|
B |-15-----|--------15--------------15------17--15--14---------|--------------|
G |--------|------------16--------------14--------------16--14-|(14)^^^^^^^^--|
D |--------|---------------------------------------------------|--------------|
A |--------|---------------------------------------------------|--------------|
E |--------|---------------------------------------------------|--------------|
H vibrato H H P H
e |----------------------------|---------------------------------------|------|
B |----------------------------|--------14--15--14--15--14------14--15-|14----|
G |-14--16---------------------|14--16----------------------16---------|------|
D |---------14^^^^^^^^--14--16-|---------------------------------------|------|
A |----------------------------|---------------------------------------|------|
E |----------------------------|---------------------------------------|------|
vibrato
e |-19--17---15---15---17-|14------------------14--15-|14----------14--15-----|
B |-----------------------|----15---------------------|----15-----------------|
G |-----------------------|--------16^^^^^^^^---------|--------14-------------|
D |-----------------------|---------------------------|-----------------------|
A |-----------------------|---------------------------|-----------------------|
E |-----------------------|---------------------------|-----------------------|
Trill Kirk plays this part ending the solo
e |-14------17--15-|14-15--|---------------|---------------|------------12--13--|
B |-----16---------|-------|---------------|---------------|12--13--15----------|
G |----------------|-------|---------------|--------12--14-|--------------------|
D |----------------|-------|------------12-|14--15---------|--------------------|
A |----------------|-------|12--14--15-----|---------------|--------------------|
E |----------------|-------|---------------|---------------|--------------------|
H P
e |-15--13--15--13-----||
B |-----------------15-||
G |--------------------||
D |--------------------||
A |--------------------||
E |--------------------||
James plays this part to accompany the end of Kirks solo (right before verse riff hits)
e I-----------------------I---------------------------I
b I-----------------------I----------------0-------3--I
g I-----------------------I------1--------1-----------I
D I---------0-------2-----I----2--------2-------------I
g I-------3-------2---2---I--2--------2---------------I
E I-----1-----1-4---------I---------------------------I
This is the nice verse riff that James plays throughtout the majority of song
(Rhy. Fig 2)
H H H
e| -------------0-------------|-----------0-------------|-----------3-----3--3|
B|.-0--1--------------------1-|(1)--1-----------------0-|(0)--3---------------|
G| -2-----2-----------0--2----|-0---------------0--2----|-0---------------2--0|
D|.-2--------2-----2----------|-2------2-----2----------|--------0-----0------|
A| -0-------------------------|-3-----------------------|---------------------|
E| ---------------------------|-------------------------|-3-------------------|
sl H H H |
e |-------------------|-------------0--------------|-----------0--------------|
B |----------0--(1)/3-|-0--1---------------------1-|(1)--1-----------------0--|
G |-0--------0--(2)/4-|-2-----2------------0--2----|-0---------------0--2-----|
D |----2--------------|-2--------2-----2-----------|-2------2-----2-----------|
A |-------2-----------|-0--------------------------|-3------------------------|
E |-0-----------------|----------------------------|--------------------------|
H P sl
e |------------3--------------|-0---------------------- ||
B |-(0)--3--------------------|-0-----------0--(1)/3---.||
G |--0---------------0-2-0--0-|-0-----------0--(2)/4--- ||
D |---------0-----0-----------|-2-----2----------------.||
A |---------------------------|----------2------------- ||
E |--3------------------------|----0------------------- ||
KIRK plays on the second time while James plays verse riff right before "Life it seems.... Must listen carefully.
Am C G
H T T T
e| -17------------------------|-------------------------|---------------12----|
B|.------------------0--1-----|-------------------------|3(15)----------------|
G| -2-------------------------|-0-----------------4(16)-|---------------------|
D|.---------------------------|----------------5(17)----|---------------------|
A| ---------------------------|-------------------------|---------------------|
E| ---------------------------|-------------------------|---------------------|
Em Am C
T T
e |-10----------------|----------------------------|--------------------------|
B |--8----------------|--------------------------1-|--------------------------|
G |--9----------------|-2--------------------------|-0------------------4(16)-|
D |-------------------|----------------------------|-----------------5(17)----|
A |-------------------|----------------------------|--------------------------|
E |-------------------|----------------------------|--------------------------|
G Em
T T T
e |---------------------------|-3(15)------------------ ||
B |-3(15)----------------5(17)|------------------------.||
G |---------------------------|------------------------ ||
D |---------------------------|------------------------.||
A |---------------------------|------------------------ ||
E |---------------------------|------------------------ ||
FILL 2 FILL 3
e |------------3----------| |-------|
B |-(0)--3-----------3----| |-------|
G |--0------------------2-| |-0-----|
D |---------0-----0-------| |-------|
A |-----------------------| |-------|
E |--3--------------------| |-3-----|
1st,2nd verses
w/Rhy. Fig. 2 (verse riff)
Am C G Em
1. Life it seems will fade away, drifting further every day.
2. Things not what they used to be, missing one inside of me.
Am C G Em
1. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else.
2. Deathly lost, this can't be real, I cannot stand this hell I feel.
W/Rhy. Fig 2 (1st 7 bars only)
Am C G Em
1. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give.
2. Emptiness is filling me, to the point of agony.
Am C G
1. There is nothing more for me. Need the end to set__
2. Growing darkness taking dawn, I was me, but now__
w/Fill 3
|
1.|__me free
2.|__ he's gone.....
| P.M.-----I P.M.------I
e |------------------------|| --------------------|---------------------|
B |-5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5-||.--------------------|---------------------|
G |-5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5-|| -2--2-2-------------|-5--5-5--------------|
D |-2--2--2--2--2--2--2--2-||.-2--2-2-------------|-5--5-5--------------|
A |------------------------|| -0--0-0--0--2--3--5-|-3--3-3--0--2--3--5--|
E |-0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0-|| --------------------|---------------------|
P.M.-------I P.M.-------I
e |------------|--------------|---------------------|-------------------|
B |------------|--------------|---------------------|-------------------|
G |-2--2-2---7-|-9--9-9-9-----|-2--2--2-------------|-5--5--5-----------|
D |-2--2-2---7-|-9--9-9-9-----|-2--2--2-------------|-5--5--5-----------|
A |-0--0-0---5-|-7--7-7-7-----|-0--0--0--0--2--3--5-|-3--3--3-0--2--3--5|
E |------------|--------------|---------------------|-------------------|
e |------------------- ||
B |-------------------.||
G |-2--2--2---7--5--4--||
D |-2--2--2---7--5--4-.||
A |-0--0--0---5--3--2- ||
E |------------------- ||
Interlude KIRK plays this part over verse riff
w/Rhy. Fig. 2
Am C G
sl sl
e |------------------|-------------------------|-----------------|
Gtr 1 B |-10^^^^^^--10--12-|-13^^^^^^--13/15--13--12-|-----------------|
Gtr 2 G |--9^^^^^^---9--11-|-12^^^^^^--12/14--12--11-|-12^^^^^^--12/14-|
D |------------------|-------------------------|-12^^^^^^--12/14-|
A |------------------|-------------------------|-----------------|
E |------------------|-------------------------|-----------------|
Em Am C full )\
sl sl sl / \
e |----------------------|---------------------|-------------------------|
B |----------------------|------------------12-|-13^^^^^^--15------13----|
G |-9^^^^^^--9/11--11/12-|-12/14^^^^^^--14--11-|-12^^^^^^--14------12----|
D |-9^^^^^^--9/11--11/12-|-12/14^^^^^^--14-----|-------------------------|
A |----------------------|---------------------|-------------------------|
E |----------------------|---------------------|-------------------------|
full (Gtr I + II)
G ) ) ) )\
/ / / / \
e |----------------|----------------------|
B |-15--15--15--15-|-(15)^^^^^^-----------|
G |-14--14--14--14-|-(14)^^^^^^-----------|
D |----------------|----------------------|
A |----------------|----------------------|
E |----------------|----------------------|
Rhy. Fig. 3 (James plays twice by himself than doubled by Kirk)
D5 E5 D5 E5 G5 F#5 D5
sl sl
e |-----------|----------------|----------------------------------------------|
B |-----------|----------------|----------------------------------------------|
G |-7/9--9--9-|-7--9--9/12--11-|-7--7--7-------------------------------------4|
D |-7/9--9--9-|-7--9--9/12--11-|-7--7--7--9--9--9--7--7--7--5--5--5--4--4--4--|
A |-5/7--7--7-|-5--7--7/10---9-|-5--5--5--------------------------------------|
E |-----------|----------------|----------------------------------------------|
D5 E5 D5 E5 G5 F#5 D5
sl sl
e |-----------|----------------|----------------------------------------------|
B |-----------|----------------|----------------------------------------------|
G |-7/9--9--9-|-7--9--9/12--11-|-7--7--7--------------------------------------|
D |-7/9--9--9-|-7--9--9/12--11-|-7--7--7--9--9--9--7--7--7--5--5--5--4--4--4-5|
A |-5/7--7--7-|-5--7--7/10---9-|-5--5--5--------------------------------------|
E |-----------|----------------|----------------------------------------------|
Bridge
w/Rhy. Fig. 3
D5 E5 D5 E5 G5 F#5 D5
1. No one but me can save myself but it's too late
2. Yesterday seems as though it never existed
D5 E5 D5 E5 G5 F#5 D5
1. Now I can't think, think why I should even try.
2. Death greats me warm, now I will just say goodbye.
Goodbye Goodbye
w/Rhy. Fig. 3
D5 E5 D5 E5 G5 F#5 D5
sl sl
e |-----------------|----------------------|-----------------------|
Gtr I B |-7/8--9--8^^^^^^-|-7/8--8--12--10^^^^^^-|-7--7-----------12--12-|
G |-----------------|----------------------|-------7^^^^^^---------|
Gtr II D |-7/9--9--9^^^^^^-|-7/9--9--12--11^^^^^^-|-7--7--7^^^^^^--12--12-|
A |-----------------|----------------------|-----------------------|
E |-----------------|----------------------|-----------------------|
N.C. (no chord) D5 E5 D5 E5 G5 F#5
sl sl
e |-------------------------------------|-----------------|-------------------|
B |-12--10--10--10--8--8--8--7--7--7----|-7/8--8--8^^^^^^-|-7/8--8--12--10^^^^|
G |-------------------------------------|-----------------|-------------------|
D |-12--11--11--11--9--9--9--7--7--7--9-|-7/9--9--9^^^^^^-|-7/9--9--12--10^^^^|
A |-------------------------------------|-----------------|-------------------|
E |-------------------------------------|-----------------|-------------------|
D5 N.C.
e |------------------------|-----------------------------------------||
B |-------------------7--7-|-7----5--5--5----3--3--3----2--2--2----3-||
Gtr I G |-11--11--11^^^^^^--7--7-|-7----6--6--6----4--4--4----2--2--2----4-||
Gtr II D |--7---7---8^^^^^^-------|-----------------------------------------||
Gtr II A |--9---9---9^^^^^^-------|-----------------------------------------||
E |------------------------|-----------------------------------------||
THIS IS THE very last PART THAT JAMES SAYS a fading "GOODBYE....GOODBYE" esp when performed in concert. On the Ride the LIghtnight album he says it once "GOODBYE"
N.C. E5 N.C. G5 F#5 N.C. D
e | ------------------|--------------------|----------------------------------|
B |.------------------|--------------------|-------------7--------------------|
G | -------------9--9-|-------------12--11-|-------------7--------------------|
D |.-------------9--9-|-------------12--11-|-------------7--------------------|
A | -------------7--7-|-------------10---9-|-------------5--9--9--9--7--7--7--|
E | -0--0--0--0-------|-0--0--0--0---------|-0--0--0--0-----------------------|
e |----------------------------------- ||
B |-----------------------------------.||
G |--------------------------------4-- ||
D |-9--7--7--7--5--5--5--4--4--4--(5)-.||
A |----------------------------------- ||
E |----------------------------------- ||
Rhy. Fig. 4
Two Gtrs. Gtr II to left of !
Riff A Gtr I A5
sl sl
e |--------------|--------------------------|------------|--------------------|
B |--------------|--------------------------|------------|--------------------|
G |--------------|--------------------------|------------|--------------------|
D |------/4--2!5-|-(2/5)--4--2--------------|----/4--2!5-|-(2!5)--4--2--------|
A |-2!5----------|--------5--4--2!5--4------|-4----------|--------5--4--2/5---|
E |--------------|-------------------5--2!5-|-5----------|--------------------|
G5 A5
sl sl
e |--------|------------|--------------------------|------------|
B |--------|------------|--------------------------|------------|
G |--------|------------|--------------------------|------------|
D |--------|----/4--2!5-|-(2!5)--4--2--------------|----/4--2!5-|
A |-4------|-2----------|--------5--4--2!5--4------|-4----------|
E |-5--2/5-|-3----------|-------------------5--2!5-|-5----------|
w/Rhy. Fig. 4 & Riff A (till fade)
B5 ) ) ) ) <- all full
lead gtr. sl / / / /
e |----------------------||-------|-------------------------------|-----------|
B |----------------------||-------|-------------------------------|-----------|
G |----------------------||-------|-----------------7--9--9--9--9-|-----------|
D |-(2!5)--7--5--4--2--4-||-------|----------/9--9----------------|-----------|
A |--------5--4--2-------||-------|-------------------------------|-----------|
E |-----------------5--2-||-------|-------------------------------|-----------|
)\ full G5
/ \ P H H P H H
e |----------------------------|------------------------------|---------------|
B |--------------------------7-|-7--8--7--8--7-----7--8--7----|-7--8--7----10-|
G |-(9)--9--(9)--7--9--9--9----|----------------7-----------7-|----------7----|
D |----------------------------|------------------------------|---------------|
A |----------------------------|------------------------------|---------------|
E |----------------------------|------------------------------|---------------|
B5
sl H
e |-----------|-----------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
B |-10--8--10/|12--10--8--8--10--8--7-|-8--10-----8-------|-------------------|
G |-----------|-----------------------|--------9-----9--7-|-------------7--9--|
D |-----------|-----------------------|-------------------|-7--9--9--9--------|
A |-----------|-----------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
E |-----------|-----------------------|-------------------|-------------------|
A5
)\ full ) f ) f ) f ) f
/ \ / P / P / P / P
e |-----------------------------|----7----------7---------7-------------------|
B |-----------------------------|------10-7-------10-7------10-7-----7--10-7--|
G |-9--(9)--7--9--7--7-----7--9-|-9----------9----------9---------9-----------|
D |---------------------9-------|---------------------------------------------|
A |-----------------------------|---------------------------------------------|
E |-----------------------------|---------------------------------------------|
)f )f )f )f
/ P / P / P / P P P
e |-----------------7-----------7-----------7-|-10-7------7--10-7--10-7-------|
B |----7--10--7--------10-7--------10-7-------|-------10-----------------10---|
G |-9------------9-----------9-----------9----|-------------------------------|
D |-------------------------------------------|-------------------------------|
A |-------------------------------------------|-------------------------------|
E |-------------------------------------------|-------------------------------|
P P P P P P P
e |-7--10-7--10-7------7-|-10-7------7--10-7--10-7------7--10-7--10-7------7--|
B |----------------10----|-------10-----------------10-----------------10-----|
G |----------------------|----------------------------------------------------|
D |----------------------|----------------------------------------------------|
A |----------------------|----------------------------------------------------|
E |----------------------|----------------------------------------------------|
)f )f
/ /
e |-10--10--10--8--7--8--7-----|-7--------------------------------------------|
B |-------------------------10-|----10--8--10--8--7--8--7-----7---------------|
G |----------------------------|---------------------------9-----9--7---------|
D |----------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
A |----------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
E |----------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
B5 A5
P P
e |---------------------|-------7----------------|----------------------------|
B |----------8--7-----7-|-8-10----10--8--7-------|----------8--7-----7--------|
G |----------------9----|-------------------9--7-|----------------9-----------|
D |-7--9--9-------------|------------------------|-7--9--9--------------------|
A |---------------------|------------------------|----------------------------|
E |---------------------|------------------------|----------------------------|
G5
e |--------7--8--7^^^^^^--7--8-|-10--8--7--8--7------7------------------------|
B |-8--10----------------------|-----------------10-----10--8--10--8--7-------|
G |----------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
D |----------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
A |----------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
E |----------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
A5
e |------------------------------------|--------------------------7-----------|
B |-8--7-----7-------------------------|----------------7--8--10-----10--8--7-|
G |-------9-----9--7--9--7--6--7--6----|-------6--7--9------------------------|
D |----------------------------------9-|-7--9---------------------------------|
A |------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|
E |------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|
)f )f )f )f
P / / / /
e |--------------------7--------------------|------------|
B |-8--7-----7--8--10-----10--8--7--8--7--9-|------------|
G |-------9---------------------------------|-9--9--9--9-|
D |-----------------------------------------|------------|
A |-----------------------------------------|------------|
E |-----------------------------------------|------------|
full 3/4 1/2 1/4
)----------------------............_____ A5
/ (gradual release) ----. P
e |------------------------------------------------------|----------10--10--10|
B |------------------------------------------------------|-----------7---7---7|
G |-9--9--9--9---9--9--9--9--9---9--9--9--9--9---9--7----|-7---------7---7---7|
D |----------------------------------------------------9-|----x--x------------|
A |------------------------------------------------------|----x--x------------|
E |------------------------------------------------------|--------------------|
)f )f )f
/ / / P
e |----------10--10--10-------|-10--10--10---------|--------------------------|
B |-----------7---7---7-------|--7---7---7--10--10-|-10^^^^^^--10-7-----7--8--|
G |-----------7---7---7-------|--7---7---7---------|-----------------9--------|
D |-x--x--x--------------x--x-|--------------------|--------------------------|
A |-x--x--x--------------x--x-|--------------------|--------------------------|
E |---------------------------|--------------------|--------------------------|
A5
H P
e |---------------------------------|-----------------------------------------|
B |-7--8--7-------------------------|-----------------------------------------|
G |----------9--7-----7^^^^^^-----7-|-9--7-----7------------------------------|
D |----------------9-----------9----|-------9-----9--7--9--7-----7------------|
A |---------------------------------|-------------------------9-----9--7------|
E |---------------------------------|-----------------------------------------|
B5
sl P P P
e |--------------------------------------|-15--12------12--15--12--14--12-----|
B |-----------------------------------12-|---------12----------------------12-|
G |--------------------------------------|------------------------------------|
D |--------------------------------------|------------------------------------|
A |-9--7--5--7--5-----5--5--5--5--7/-----|------------------------------------|
E |----------------7---------------------|------------------------------------|
P P P P P
e |-12--15--12--14--12------12-|-15--12------12--15--12--14--12------12--15---|
B |---------------------12-----|---------12----------------------12-----------|
G |----------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
D |----------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
A |----------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
E |----------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
A5
P P P
e |-12--14--12------12-|-17--14------14--------------------|------------------|
B |-------------12-----|---------15------------------------|--------, -------|
G |--------------------|-------------------//----//----//--|-------- / -------|
D |--------------------|-----------------------------------|-------- '-------|
A |--------------------|-----------------------------------|------------------|
E |--------------------|-----------------------------------|------------------|
G5
P P P P P
e |-19--15------15--19--15--17--15------15--19--15--17--15------15-|
B |---------17----------------------17----------------------17-----|
G |----------------------------------------------------------------|
D |----------------------------------------------------------------|
A |----------------------------------------------------------------|
E |----------------------------------------------------------------|
P P P P P
e |-19--15------15--19--15--17--15------15--19--15--17--15------15-|
B |---------17----------------------17----------------------17-----|
G |----------------------------------------------------------------|
D |----------------------------------------------------------------|
A |----------------------------------------------------------------|
E |----------------------------------------------------------------|
A5 B5 )f )f )f )f
P / / / /
e |-21--17------17-------------------|---------------|--22--22--22--22--|
B |---------19-----------------------|------, ------|------------------|
G |------------------//----//----//--|------ / ------|------------------|
D |----------------------------------|------ '------|------------------|
A |----------------------------------|---------------|------------------|
E |----------------------------------|---------------|------------------|
A5
)f )f )f )f )\ f
/ / / / / \
e |-22--22--22--22^^^^^^--22--(22)--19-|-22--20--19--20--19--17--19--17--15---|
B |------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|
G |------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|
D |------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|
A |------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|
E |------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|
G5
e |-17--15--14-|-15--14--12--14--12--10--12--10--9--10--9--7-|-9--7------7----|
B |------------|---------------------------------------------|-------10-----10|
G |------------|---------------------------------------------|----------------|
D |------------|---------------------------------------------|----------------|
A |------------|---------------------------------------------|----------------|
E |------------|---------------------------------------------|----------------|
)f )---... f )f
/ / \ /
e |----------------------|------------------|---------------------------|
B |-8--10--8--7--8--7----|-7-----7--7--7--7-|---------------------7--7--|
G |--------------------9-|----9-------------|-9---9--(9)--(9)--9--------|
D |----------------------|------------------|-----/---/-----------------|
A |----------------------|------------------|-----/---/-----------------|
E |----------------------|------------------|---------------------------|
B5
)f )\ f )\ f )\ f )f )f
/ / \ P / \ P / \ P / /
e |-----7---------------------------|-----------------------------------------|
B |-10-----10--(10)--7--------------|-10--(10)--7--10--(10)--7--10--10--10--10|
G |----------------------//----//---|-----------------------------------------|
D |---------------------------------|-----------------------------------------|
A |---------------------------------|-----------------------------------------|
E |---------------------------------|-----------------------------------------|
A5
P P P P
e |-10--7----------------------------------------------|----------------------|
B |--------10--7------7--10--7-------------------------|----------------------|
G |---------------10------------9--7-----7--9--7-----7-|----------------------|
D |-----------------------------------9-----------9----|-7--7--9--7-----------|
A |----------------------------------------------------|-------------9--8--7--|
E |----------------------------------------------------|----------------------|
G5
sl sl P
e |--------------------|----------------------------------------------12--15--|
B |--------------------|--------------11--12--13--12------12--14--15----------|
G |--------------------|-7--9--11/14------------------14----------------------|
D |---------------7--9-|------------------------------------------------------|
A |-5-----5--7/9-------|------------------------------------------------------|
E |----7---------------|------------------------------------------------------|
P P P P P
e |-(15)--12------12--15--12--15--12------12--15--12--15--12------12-|
B |-----------15----------------------15----------------------15-----|
G |------------------------------------------------------------------|
D |------------------------------------------------------------------|
A |------------------------------------------------------------------|
E |------------------------------------------------------------------|
A5
)f )f )f )f fade out.
/ / / /
e |-----------------------------||
B |-15--15--15--15--------------||
G |-14--14--14--14--------------||
D |-----------------------------||
A |-----------------------------||
E |-----------------------------||............yup
0 komentar:
Post a Comment